Terms and Conditions
yCatalogues.com.au reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Use of the services provided by yCatalogues.com.au is regulated by the following terms and conditions. By using these services, users consent and agree to these terms and conditions. If a user finds the terms and conditions unacceptable, they should discontinue from ycatalogues.com.au immediately.
yCatalogues.com.au does not offer any warranties for the products, promotions, coupon codes, and special offers being provided by participating merchants and advertisers. We do not control these merchants, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for any aspects of their websites or businesses.
Merchants can at any time alter or cancel any and all coupons/promotions. Our service involves publishing links to online retailers. The primary purpose of yCatalogues.com.au is to provide users with the most current catalogues, weekly specials and promotions.
All merchants submitted to the merchant portal are subject to a manual review by the yCatalogues.com.au staff. We reserve the right to reject any merchant per our own discretion. yCatalogues.com.au makes no guarantees of impressions, traffic or any other performance metric for banners. The yCatalogues.com.au Merchant Portal may be changed or discontinued at any time.
Listed below are the rules that apply to any and all contests promoted by Catalogues.com.au:
- Winners are selected at random
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win yCatalogues.com.au contests
- Contests are open only to Australia residents who are 18 years of age or older
- Requests for substitutions of prizes will not be honored
- All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred
- yCatalogues.com.au will not be held responsible for defective products delivered to contest winners
- Winners of contests will have 10 days from the date of their email notification to claim their prize. After 10 days the prize is considered forfeited
- In the case of a prize being no longer available yCatalogues.com.au reserves the right to substitute the prize for a different prize of equal value
- yCatalogues.com.au may at any time alter contest rules
Tools & Calculators
yCatalogues.com.au services are provided with no guarantee regarding price, terms, availability, quality or warranty. In addition to reviewing individual merchant’s privacy policies, users should also carefully review their refund and return policies before making any purchases. yCatalogues.com.au does not accept payment for purchase made from other websites and therefore cannot provide refunds.
yCatalogues.com.au is not responsible or liable for any purchases made through participating merchant sites, nor is it required to provide support for such purchases. Complaints regarding any purchases should be directed to the merchant involved. Users of our services agree to not hold yCatalogues.com.au responsible for any and all damages arising from the use of this service and its associated links.
Although yCatalogues.com.au makes a significant effort to make sure published deals and catalogues are accurate, yCatalogues.com.au is not responsible for inaccuracies in deals or ads.
Use of this Website
This site is for personal use only and may only be copied or distributed as such. No person or organization may use, or reproduce in any form, any part of yCatalogues.com.au for commercial purposes without prior written consent. Any reproduction, duplication, distribution, publication, modification, or transmission of material from this site is strictly prohibited. Material covered by this prohibition includes, but is not limited to, any text, graphics, logos, photographs.
Any questions or concerns regarding our Terms and Conditions should be submitted using our contact page.